Pursuant to art. 13 and 14 of EU Regulation 679/2016.
Pursuant to Article 13 and Article 14 of EU Regulation 679/2016 on personal data, we inform you that the processing of personal data provided when completing the "Create New Customer Account" and "Contact Us" forms will be carried out in compliance with EU Regulation 2016/679, as well as EU Directives numbers 58/2002 and 136/2009.
HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
The owner of the processing of personal data is Silvestro Grasso Individual Agency with headquarters in Via S. Caterina da Siena 12, Giugliano in Campania 80014 (NA), tel +39 331 153 0868, mail email@example.com
PLACE OF PROCESSING
The processing related to personal data collected by filling in the "Contact" takes place mainly at the Data Controller and stored for a predetermined time within the service provider's servers. The personal data collected will not be disclosed and / or communicated to third parties and will not be transferred to non-EU countries.
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
As far as their competence is concerned, external data processors are appointed (expressed in a non-exhaustive manner) such as professionals or service companies for the management of the website and the e-commerce platform.
If you wish, you can have the list and account data of external managers by contacting the Data Controller, identified above.
TYPES OF DATA
This information concerns the personal data sent by the visitor user (technically: the interested party) when filling out the "Customize" form on the website. In addition, the computer systems and software procedures used to operate this site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
METHOD OF TREATMENT
We also inform you that, as required by art. 5 of the GDPR 679/2016, the personal data referable to you will be processed in a lawful, correct and transparent manner; collected for specific explicit and legitimate purposes and subsequently processed in a manner consistent with these purposes; adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary with respect to the purposes for which they are processed; accurate and, if necessary, updated; kept in a form that allows the identification of the data subjects; processed in such a way as to ensure adequate security of personal data, including the protection, by means of appropriate technical and organizational measures, from unauthorized or illegal processing and from accidental loss, destruction or damage.
The provision of data is based on the consent of the interested party which is free and optional. Failure to consent will result in the impossibility of sending your data and your request and the inability for us to provide you with feedback. These data will not be recorded on other media or devices, nor will other data deriving from your navigation on the site be recorded.
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
The "Contact Us" contact form on this website has the sole purpose of allowing visitors to the site to contact, if they so wish, the data controller, by sending them an e-mail via the aforementioned form. The purpose of the collection and processing of personal data is in fact exclusively that of being able to eventually contact the user through the references contained in the message sent by the user.
The legal basis for the processing of Personal Data is art. 6 par. 1 comm. b of the Regulations as the processing is necessary for the provision of the Services or for the response to requests from the interested party.
DURATION OF DATA CONSERVATION
Personal and particular data will be kept, also in digital format, for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed and in any case not exceeding 36 months from their collection.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
The interested parties are recognized the rights referred to in articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 20 21 of the aforementioned EU Regulation and in particular:
- the right of access that is to know which personal data our company processes;
- the right to request corrections of any errors and / or omissions;
- the right to obtain the cancellation of data;
- the right to restrict data processing;
- the right to portability, i.e. the right to receive all personal data processed by our company in a structured and readable format from a computer device;
- the right to object to the inclusion of all information.
Furthermore, the interested parties have the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority.
REVISION OF THIS INFORMATION
This information may be subject to changes. It is therefore advisable to check it frequently and refer to the most updated version.
1- What about cookies?
2- Types of cooking
The Provision of the Guarantor for the protection of personal data n. 229 of 8 May 2014, published in the G.U. n. 126 of June 3, 2014 categorized cookies according to the subject who operates as data controller of the personal data collected by the cookie, distinguishing between first-party cookies and third-party cookies:
- a. First-party cookies: These are cookies managed by the site owner. For these cookies, the disclosure obligation lies with the site owner. The latter also has the obligation to indicate the methods for any blocking of cookies.
Cookies can also be collected in several categories:
- a. Technical cookies: We want to offer our visitors a cutting-edge and easy-to-use site that automatically adapts to their needs and desires. To make this happen, we use technical cookies to allow you to view our website, make it work properly, create your account, login and manage your reservations. Technical cookies are essential for the proper functioning of our site.
- b. Functional cookies: We use functional cookies to remember your preferences and to help you use our website effectively and efficiently, for example by storing the currency and language you prefer, your searches and the structures you have previously viewed. Functional cookies are not essential for the website to function, but they add functionality and improve your overall experience.
- c. Analytical cookies: We use analytical cookies to better understand how our visitors use the website, to understand what works or what doesn't, to optimize and improve the site and to ensure that the site is always interesting and relevant. The data we obtain includes the web pages visited, the exit and entry pages, the type of platform, information on date and time and data such as the number of clicks on a particular page, mouse movements, scrolling, words search and the texts entered while using the site. We also use analytical cookies as part of our online advertising campaigns, to understand how users interact with our site after viewing an online advertisement, including advertising on third-party sites. In any case, we will not be able to know who you are: the data we obtain is anonymous. Our business partners may also use analytical cookies to know if their users make use of the offers integrated into their sites.d. Commercial Cookies: We use our own and third party cookies to display personalized advertisements on our and other websites. This activity is called "retargeting" and is based on browsing activities, such as the destinations you have searched for, the properties you have viewed and the prices you have been shown. Commercial cookies could also be used by third parties to show their products and services on our site.
- d. Commercial Cookies: We use our own and third party cookies to display personalized advertisements on our and other websites. This activity is called "retargeting" and is based on browsing activities, such as the destinations you have searched for, the properties you have viewed and the prices you have been shown. Commercial cookies could also be used by third parties to show their products and services on our site.
- e. Cookies from social networks: Some cookies may be registered when you visit the Site, using the functions of the social networks present on this. These cookies allow the User to let other people know both the content of the Site and their opinion on it. This is the case with the "Share" or "Like" options of Social Networks such as "Facebook", "Twitter", etc. If you decide to use these options and more generally, if you decide to visit the Site, while remaining connected to a social network, these cookies may communicate information regarding the User's navigation on the Site to the social networks in question. information could be used for commercial or advertising purposes.
3. Using cookies
a. Technical and aggregate statistical cookie
- Google Analytics: Used to distinguish users and sessions. The cookie is updated every time the data is sent to Google Analytics.
If the User does not want to receive Google Analytics cookies, he can do so by connecting to the page: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
If the User wants to know more about Google Analytics cookies, he can visit: http://www.google.com/intl/it/analytics/privacyoverview.html
If the User wants to know more about cookies in general, he can visit the page http://www.allaboutcookies.org
How to manage cookies on your device
The User can configure the browser to manage cookies according to his preferences. Each browser is different, so here are some examples to set the management of cookies on the most popular browsers:
- Google Chrome 1. Click on the Chrome menu icon; 2. Select Settings; 3. At the bottom of the page, click Show Advanced Settings. 4. In the "Privacy" section, click on Content settings; 5. Enable or disable cookies: - to enable cookies, select Allow data to be saved locally (recommended). - to disable cookies, select Block sites from setting any data.
How to manage cookies on Mac
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 on OSX1. Click on 'Explore' at the top of the browser window and select the "Preferences" option; 2. Scroll down until you see “Cookies” in the Reception File section; 3. Select the 'Do not ask' option.
- Safari on OSX1. Click on 'Safari' at the top of the browser window and select the "Preferences" option; 2. Click on 'Security' and then 'Accept cookies'; 3. Select “Only from site”. Mozilla and Netscape on OSX1. Click on 'Mozilla' or 'Netscape' at the top of the browser window and select the "Preferences" option; 2. Scroll down until you see the cookies under 'Privacy and security'; 3. Select 'Enable cookies only for the site of origin'.
- Opera 1. Click on 'Menu' at the top of the browser window and select "Settings"; 2. Then select "Preferences" and select the 'Advanced' tab; 3. Then select the 'Accept cookies' option.
If you do not wish to make these preliminary settings, at the end of each browsing session the User can in any case delete the collected cookies from the hard drive of his device. If you want to delete the cookies installed in the cookie folder of the browser used, please note that each browser has different procedures for managing settings. By selecting the links below, the User can obtain specific instructions for some of the main browsers:
- Microsoft Windows Explorer :
- Google Chrome:
- Mozilla Firefox :
- Apple Safari :